[nycphp-talk] OT: CPANEL's Boxtrapper - open source alternatives?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 07:00:27 EDT 2009

For those that aren't familiar, Boxtrapper (part of CPANEL) helps
fight spam, by sending an auto-reply and release of e-mail that's not
white listed. I've found that the Boxtrapper/Spamassassin combination
works well. I'm looking for an Open Source alternative to Boxtrapper,
but I've not found anything. Perhaps there is something else out there
I'm not aware of? Or has anyone considered starting an Open Source
project to do this sort of function? Thanks!

David Roth