[nycphp-talk] Drupal Framework / CMS Question

webmaster at vbplusme.com webmaster at vbplusme.com
Sun Oct 11 22:45:24 EDT 2009

Hello Steve,

Monday, October 12, 2009, 9:38:36 AM, you wrote:

> webmaster at vbplusme.com wrote:
>> I noticed a few days ago that someone did a Twitter post and said that
>> DRUPAL is what you use when you are a "failed" programmer.

> Let him take a shot at learning the D6 API and building a Drupal module
> if he thinks it's only for "failed" programmers.

> signature database 4498 (20091011) __________

> http://www.eset.com

I do a most PHP module work on existing platforms that are not always
coded using best practices and it can be pretty challenging sometimes
to "get it right" when you are working in a junkyard, not of your own
making,  LOL.  Compared to some of that stuff, Drupal looks like a
dream come true.

--
Best regards,
 Webmaster                            mailto:webmaster at vbplusme.com