[nycphp-talk] developer's machine specs -- recomendations?

Eddie Drapkin oorza2k5 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 20:58:22 EDT 2009

I'd personally spend $400 or $500 of that budget on two nice, large
21" or larger monitors and then build a "budget" PC.  With the
remaining $500 or so, you can put together a decent quad core system:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5226067&CatId=333
+ 2 of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009157
you'd spend well less than a thousand dollars and have a pretty decent
system.