[nycphp-talk] developer's machine specs -- recomendations?

John Coggeshall john at coggeshall.org
Sun Oct 18 20:53:36 EDT 2009

I always give my teams top line hardware. Typically a MBP with at least 2gb
of Ram. We do our dev against VMs using Fusion and Studio (or whatever) as
the host IDE through VMware shared folders. It keeps the host clean, allows
us to be flexible, and whatever you spend in hardware/software is always
made up in productivity

John

On Oct 18, 2009 5:50 PM, "Allen Shaw" <allen at twomiceandastrawberry.com>