[nycphp-talk] developer's machine specs -- recomendations?

Ajai Khattri ajai at bitblit.net
Mon Oct 19 23:28:24 EDT 2009

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009, John Campbell wrote:

> My new computer has a glossy display, and the
> reflection is terrible with a black background in the terminal.

Did you not expect that? Its the major complaint with the glossy Apple
laptops... Im not sure but at some point Apple decided to ship all their
low-end MacBooks with only glossy screens (no matte option). In fact, my
old iBook had a better screen (until it was stolen).

Does anyone know of a good insurance provider for laptops? Being portable
makes them so easy to steal...

--
Aj.