[nycphp-talk] developer's machine specs -- recomendations?

Allen Shaw allen at TwoMiceAndAStrawberry.com
Tue Oct 20 13:47:56 EDT 2009

What a cool pile of information -- the whole thread. Honestly I should
have upgraded long ago. Thanks for a ton of useful input.

Here also is an article from August (this year) that seems pretty
useful, too: "Build a High Powered Linux Workstation on the Cheap"
<http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/6824/1/>. This is such
a fast-moving target that finding current stuff like this on the web is
a daunting task.

- Allen

--
Allen Shaw
TwoMiceAndAStrawberry.com

"Data Management, Web Applications, and the Meaning of Life"