[nycphp-talk] developer's machine specs -- recomendations?

Steve Manes smanes at magpie.com
Tue Oct 20 14:32:26 EDT 2009

Allen Shaw wrote:
> What a cool pile of information -- the whole thread. Honestly I should
> have upgraded long ago. Thanks for a ton of useful input.

Bless the IRS, I've got my dream dev box on order: an 8-core Mac Pro
w/16GB + cinema display.  Running VMWare, it will replace three Dell
boxes and a KVM.  Hopefully it will be a couple of degrees cooler and a
couple of decibels quieter in my office.  And I'll only have one dog
hair filter to clean every week.