[nycphp-talk] looking for developers who believe in APIs and good karma

John Craig johnjccraig at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 00:10:23 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,
I'm not a total random interloper -- Hans suggested it would be OK to post an ultra-brief survey to the Talk list. I'm a Columbia grad student here in NYC working with a real-life client (a major media organization) on a communications plan to support the release of an API that would expose my client's robust database of news content. This survey is super short but could go a long way in helping a most appreciative student hand in a plan that actually earns him a degree! Many, many thanks in advance for your consideration -- and to be clear, this survey is strictly for non-commercial, academic purposes! Cheers, John

Here's the link:
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/192686/developers-and-apis-october-2009-