[nycphp-talk] looking for developers who believe in APIs and good karma

Fernando Gabrieli fgabrieli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:13:53 EDT 2009

Hi, i've filled the survey. I think you should add 'Search engines'
regarding to where to find information about an API / project, the very
first thing i do is to type it's name in Google. One option that seems
impossible to me is a developer looking for information about an API on
Twitter, unless it's about the Twitter API :)

I hope it helps

Best regards,
Fernando