[nycphp-talk] developer's machine specs -- recomendations?

Allen Shaw allen at TwoMiceAndAStrawberry.com
Thu Oct 22 11:31:56 EDT 2009

Thanks to everyone's input I was able to make an educated decision.
Probably not as high-end as some folks would want, but I expect the Dell
box I've ordered to work for me and to be a huge step up from my current
rig.

On order: 3GHz dual core (Intel E8400), 4GB RAM, etc.
On the curb: Pentium 4 1.6GHz, 630MB RAM, etc. (wow...)

Thanks again,
- A.

--
Allen Shaw
TwoMiceAndAStrawberry.com

"Data Management, Web Applications, and the Meaning of Life"