[nycphp-talk] Off the shelp CMS w/o the layout?

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Sat Oct 24 15:17:43 EDT 2009

I just started on a new project, redoing a CMS for a weekly magazine's
website, and we are currently doing a proof-of-concept for an
architecture consisting of Silverstripe CMS, solely for the back end
data entry/CMS functions, and CakePHP for the presentation layer (to
avoid the SEO issues with Silverstripe).  Both frameworks would be
hitting the same database which would be defined and modified within
the Silverstripe data class code.

I will keep everyone posted on how this goes.

Kristina