[nycphp-talk] Off the shelp CMS w/o the layout?

Edward Potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 15:44:47 EDT 2009

ummm, from my experience, in the end it is REALLY easy to just write your
own CMS. You can trash 98% of what the bloated CMS packages out there give
your. You just don't need it. It's so overkill.

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Kristina Anderson <
ka at kacomputerconsulting.com> wrote:

> [...]

IM/iChat: ejpusa
Links: http://del.icio.us/ejpusa
Follow me: http://www.twitter.com/ejpusa