[nycphp-talk] Seeking multilingual people who can read languages that use non-English letters for a PHP internationalization project

PHProx nycfug_org at dynamicink.com
Mon Oct 26 16:20:20 EDT 2009

Hello,

Can you read a language that does not use Latin-alphabet English letters (eg. Russian, Greek, Indian alphabets like Devanagari, etc.) and would like to contribute half-an-hour of your time to an open-source PHP internationalization project?

Email me and please specify the language(s) and if you can type comfortably in the language. We need for different roles both people who can type and those who can read but are unable to type with reasonable efficiency (less than 15wpm.)

Thank you!