[nycphp-talk] Bad ISP Problem: Need New Domain Registration, Management and Hosting Service

seth at ghiek.com seth at ghiek.com
Fri Sep 4 15:27:11 EDT 2009

I have about 10 sites with www.addaction.net -- and the primary reason i
have expanded my sites with them is their incredibly responsibe support.
they use cPanel for administration that the website owner uses (and it's
quite good). rates are good -- check out their site for a standard intro
special ($49/year). they are associated with a Registrar. my sites are
pretty fast but i never have much action (at least my clients have never
complained).

hth/spirits,

seth

I am totally, 100% pleased with addaction. they're in nyc