[nycphp-talk] Bad ISP Problem: Need New Domain Registration, Management and Hosting Service

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Fri Sep 4 17:22:25 EDT 2009

Michael B Allen wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a problem. I cannot get the ISP I registered my domains with to
> reply to my support requests. Initially they did respond to my request

1and1.com has fairly cheap domain registration and basic DNS
functionality. They keep your credit card on file so buying more domains
is easy (not so good if your account is hacked though!) and the domains
auto-renew every year so you don't have to worry about losing one to
expiration.  I don't use them for hosting, so i can't say anything about
that. Their support through mail wasn't too helpful but their system
just works, so there isn't much need for support.

~Rolan