[nycphp-talk] Bad ISP Problem: Need New Domain Registration, Management and Hosting Service

Joey Derrico JoeyD473 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Sep 4 23:07:47 EDT 2009

I pretty much agree here. I have always used GoDaddy for Domains and I
have never had a problem. I used Yahoo once for registering my domain
many years ago, and it was just a pain in the butt. I have also used
GoDaddy for hosting and have been happy with them and thought there
prices were fair. Though admittedly I never looked around that much for
Domain registration or Hosting.

Joey