[nycphp-talk] Bad ISP Problem: Need New Domain Registration, Management and Hosting Service

Chris Snyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 07:56:33 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 11:07 PM, Joey Derrico<JoeyD473 at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> I pretty much agree here. I have always used GoDaddy for Domains and I have
> never had a problem. I used Yahoo once for registering my domain many years
> ago, and it was just a pain in the butt. I have also used GoDaddy for
> hosting and have been happy with them and thought there prices were fair.
> Though admittedly I never looked around that much for Domain registration or
> Hosting.
>
> Joey

We've had problems with GoDaddy hosting recently.

One client got email blacklisted because their hosted site shares the
same IP address as a big spam operation (Columbia.edu wouldn't even
deliver mail sent from other addresses with the organization's URL in
it).

Another client ended up on the Firefox/Google malware blacklist when
their hosted site was compromised. Many other domains on the same box
were compromised at the same time.

Fast, cheap, secure. Choose two.

Chris Snyder
http://chxor.chxo.com/