[nycphp-talk] Database, table, and column naming schemes

Russ Demarest rsd at electronink.com
Sat Sep 12 21:55:10 EDT 2009

Matt,

	It is really hard to talk about tables without understanding the data
needs. If you want to come up with an example of what you need to do
we could all suggest structures. I don't really get the levels concept
of a relational db, but what do I know :)

	Part of good db design is to plan way into the future. Your customers
may only have one account now, but is it possible in the future they
could have 2? These are HUGE decisions that can come back with really
big teeth.

	What is a service?

	Russ