[nycphp-talk] Making text hard to copy

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 02:13:48 EDT 2010

Thank you everyone for your feedback on this problem. In the end, I think
the most secure way of solving this problem is to output the text to
Flash.   While I know it's fairly easy to download a Flash applet (which
would, in essence, copy the text, I believe most of the people using this
system won't know that and will be 'safe enough'.   Additionally, if I
remember correctly, Flash content doesn't show up in a screenshot (though I
could be wrong on this).

So thank you for the input. It's much appreciated.

--
Anthony Papillion
Lead Developer / Owner

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cajuntechie