[nycphp-talk] Making text hard to copy

Edward Potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 04:16:22 EDT 2010

Impossible.

I can always get a screen shot, shoot it  off to Amazon Turk and have it 100% transcribed and sent to my email probably in a few minutes.

There is no way of 100% preventing a screenshot. The core DNA of the Internet is built on sharing.  No way of getting around that.

You can make it a bit harder but impossible to prevent copying.  Just the nature of the beast.

Sent from my iPhone