[nycphp-talk] Make PHP Better. Come to Brooklyn's PHP TestFest.

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Tue Aug 24 21:27:05 EDT 2010

Hello Again:

A reminder... TestFest is this Saturday...

Hang out, drink some beer and write some unit tests for PHP.

Unit tests ensure the PHP engine behaves as expected and continues to do
so as it is developed. Let's put our minds to work exploring the
underlying C source code and documentation to find edge cases and
uncovered segments that need checking and then we'll go about writing
those tests.

Bring a laptop that has PHP CLI installed or Internet access to a machine
that does. I will explain the rest. Also bring some interesting beer to
share.

Saturday, August 28, 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

We will be meeting in the Sunset Park neighborhood of Brooklyn.
Accessible by the D, R and N trains and the B35 and B63 buses. RSVP via
Meetup:  http://www.meetup.com/BKTK-meetup/calendar/14197299/

If you REALLY don't want to sign up for a Meetup account, contact me
directly.

See you,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/