[nycphp-talk] Invitation: NYC Webgrrls Holiday Networking Event - Dec 7

Nelly Yusupova nelly at cgim.com
Wed Dec 1 13:04:44 EST 2010

Hello Everyone,

The Holidays are upon us and the NYC Webgrrls are getting together again for
a HOLIDAY CELEBRATION.  Last year many of you in the NY PHP group attended,
it was great to see you and we all had a great time....we would like to see
you there this year too!

Come and celebrate with us on Tuesday, December 7 at Gaetana, a charming
Italian restaurant in the heart of the West Village. We will start at 7:00
PM with an open bar for two hours, some great Italian food, door prizes and
drawings from our sponsors.

Please feel free to invite clients, friends & colleagues (both men and
women).

For more information and to RSVP, please go to:
http://www.webgrrls.com/newyork-ny/

Sincerely,
Nelly Yusupova
Webgrrls.com