[nycphp-talk] PHP, Mobile, Pads, Readers, Other Programming Languages

Peter Sawczynec ps at blu-studio.com
Thu Dec 2 06:01:42 EST 2010

Mobile sites/mobile content with geolocation is in great demand.

I'm just making a general call for you to share any info/war story/opinion
regarding any tools/IDEs/projects/classes/functions involving/not involving
PHP or how you have used server-side PHP-based technology in any combination
with others tools/languages to create:

PHP/XHTML media player

PHP browser detection
(mobile[android,iphone,blackberry,symbian]/desktop/iPad/other pads/book
readers)

PHP and SMS Gateway (text messaging)

PHP and QR Code

PHP and foursquare/facebook/twitter/youtube/vimeo/flickr

PHP and mobile credit card payment

Or even is there a really good website(s) you like to read to stay current,
e.g.:

Mashable http://mashable.com/

Lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/

Slashdot http://slashdot.org/

Engadget http://www.engadget.com/

CrunchGear http://www.crunchgear.com/

I'd really like to hear some talk on mobile and what you are doing to manage
it / fit it in / take it on as a developer/IT/exec.

Thanks for your time.

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec

Technology Dir.