[nycphp-talk] Google Grants

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:29:01 EST 2010

Any idea why Google would disqualify the request I put in for my children's
school?

Their eligibility requirements are both explicit and vague:
http://www.google.com/grants/details.html#eligibility
 http://www.sudburyschool.org

The school is a registered non profit..  Practically all income comes from
tuition with a small amount of fundraising.  No commercial nature.  No
religious nature.

Seems like a perfect checklist, but they got a rejection notice which merely
points to that page with no reason given.

In addition, anyone know what sort of appeals process to go through?  Reply
to the email?  Fill out a form?  Or does anyone know people at google who
could direct me to the right individual?

Thanks for your time.

-Gary