[nycphp-talk] Google Grants

Damion Hankejh d at ingk.com
Tue Feb 16 20:19:23 EST 2010

Hi Gary -- does the school have 503(c)1 determination?  I've learned that
many schools operating in nonprofit-mode are operating under another
nonprofit parent.  I can verify status through ActiveCause (full-disclosure:
a portfolio investment) if you send me the nonprofit name off-list; or you
can search for the school using the IRS search engine:

http://www.irs.gov/app/pub-78/

If the school does not turn up in and ActiveCause investigation or IRS
search, it may be a subordinate org.

---
Damion Hankejh | hankejh.com