[nycphp-talk] IIS a dysfunctional kludge?

Marcin Suterski m.suterski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:20:08 EST 2010

If it's IIS7 than go for it.

If it's IIS6 than make sure to run it through FastCGI.

We are running IIS7 on Windows Server 2008 64bit boxes in production
and we are very happy with it.

Both, Zend and Microsoft, offer full stack installation packages.

Just remember that not all PHP features are available in Windows releases.

Regards,
Marcin