[nycphp-talk] IIS a dysfunctional kludge?

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:54:28 EST 2010

I believe that  something like 60% of the market uses Apache, that is why I
go with apache
and the fact that also is easier to handle my windows and linux server with
the same type
of web server.

Go with IIS if you have to run ASP or .net

Otherwise, I prefer wamp when in the windows environment.

:-)