[nycphp-talk] Color Scheme picker

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 03:14:38 EST 2010

Anyone know of a tool like:
http://colorschemedesigner.com/

Where you can actually get the css/html for the sample?

On that website, after you have your color pallet you can click on dark or
light example and it will give you a sample of what can be done with the
colors.  I'd like to be able to take the css/html that would be used to form
that page and save it.

So far...for the weird image my friend likes,
http://www.degraeve.com/color-palette/index.php seems to give me a good
initial selection of color choices..but I find it easier to have a program
distribute them on a page like the sample in color schemer.....and then
tweak slightly than to do it all myself.