[nycphp-talk] Inspiration for projects.

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Wed Jan 20 15:15:16 EST 2010

I try to think about things that are a PITA - and how software can fix that.
Maybe its simply automating a process for myself - or something larger,
like a full blown site for this or that.

I think the best ideas come when your not really trying - but also, if
your attempting to brainstorm, the key is
to get ideas out - you want to prime the idea pump, so you need to just
put pen to paper and start writing - don't stop.

If your sheet is blank, trying brainstorming with someone else, so you
can feed off each others ideas.

- Ben