[nycphp-talk] Help Recovering from a Server Crash

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Wed Jul 7 10:07:22 EDT 2010

Don't remove the logfiles. Back them up. Depending on the innodb_flush_trx_on_commit variable setting, that could be bad to remove them.

As for the frm files, are these innodb or myisam tables?  It sounds like myisam. Run myisamchk from the command line on all myisam tables. Make sure the server is shutdown.

Matt