[nycphp-talk] Help Recovering from a Server Crash

Randal Rust randalrust at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:11:29 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Matt Juszczak <matt at atopia.net> wrote:

> Don't remove the logfiles. Back them up. Depending on the innodb_flush_trx_on_commit variable setting, that could be bad to remove them.

I do have a backup of the original log files from the original server.
When the InnoDB tables weren't working, I took the old ibdata1 file
and uploaded it to the new server. That fixed a portion of the
problem, but not everything.

> As for the frm files, are these innodb or myisam tables?

The tables I am having trouble with are all InnoDB.

--
Randal Rust
R.Squared Communications