[nycphp-talk] Chicago: Job search leads for a friend in Chicago?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:32:10 EDT 2010

I know that NYPHP has a good jobs posting mailing list, so I would
like to find something similar for the Chicago area for a friend of
mine there who is a very experienced Linux Administrator. If there is
a similar Linux oriented group in the Chicago area, please let me know
to pass along to my friend. Also, if any of you have leads for a Linux
Administrator in the Chicago area, send those along as well.

Thanks in advance!

David Roth