[nycphp-talk] Chicago: Job search leads for a friend in Chicago?

Anthony Wlodarski oneofthosed3afmutes at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 13:02:41 EDT 2010

I tried doing a quick search on C's list:  http://chicago.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=11&subAreaID=&query=Linux+Administrator&catAbb=jjj

________________________________
From: David Roth <davidalanroth at gmail.com>
To: NYPHP Talk <talk at lists.nyphp.org>
Sent: Wed, June 2, 2010 4:32:10 PM
Subject: [nycphp-talk] Chicago: Job search leads for a friend in Chicago?

I know that NYPHP has a good jobs posting mailing list, so I would like to find something similar for the Chicago area for a friend of mine there who is a very experienced Linux Administrator. If there is a similar Linux oriented group in the Chicago area, please let me know to pass along to my friend. Also, if any of you have leads for a Linux Administrator in the Chicago area, send those along as well.

Thanks in advance!

David Roth

http://www.nyphp.org/Show-Participation