[nycphp-talk] 3rd Part or Cloud Hosting for SWF Files

Randal Rust randalrust at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 14:22:58 EDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Chris Snyder <chsnyder at gmail.com> wrote:

> For static files like this, pushing them off to Amazon S3 works really
> well. You can either serve them straight from S3, or if you need even
> better response, use CloudFront

I thought about that, and we even use S3 on another project. But these
aren't really static files. Here is the structure:

SWF file
-- XML configuration file
---- Folder(s) with tile images

Can I create a directory in an S3 bucket and then put multiple files in it?

On our other project, we used a Firefox plugin to upload the PDF files
to S3, so I'm not all that well versed in it.

--
Randal Rust
R.Squared Communications