[nycphp-talk] How much is a site redesign worth?

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 03:56:41 EDT 2011

Well, my point wasn't so much an exact price but rather that the rate
you charge largely has to do with where you're providing services. Since
I'm not sure where Bruce is (I am assuming NYC but I don't know) I
simply used a number I'd seen elsewhere. The number itself is
meaningless, really, but the idea was what I was trying to convey.

You're right though that 'website design' probably does differ a lot in
rate from programming but numbers weren't my point. :-)

Anthony