[nycphp-talk] How much is a site redesign worth?

Edgar Reyes ereyes at totalcreations.com
Sat Apr 2 11:20:42 EDT 2011

I think we are talking about 2 different things here, one is programming and
the other is designing, Krista programmers in NYC make a lot more then $50
per hour, depending on your skill set and what language you program in. For
design work yes $50 per hour is about right for simple design work and even
that is in the lower end, and that can vary depending on the sort of design,
if it involves some sort of specialize CSS and or flash etc. then it goes
up.

ER