[nycphp-talk] How much is a site redesign worth?

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 14:43:15 EDT 2011

Also, how steady/big is the contract?

My last contract was a 30 day contract at dayrate that was less than 1/9th
the rate I charge for adhoc consulting. and more than the previous contract
position. However, it was a 30 day contract that lasted almost a year, and
my headhunter paid me with a W-2. Therefore, my biggest concern was
compensating for a lack of benefits compared with the salary.

BTW, I was told dayrate was based on a 9 hour day. It was a new  concept to
me, but it worked out well.