[nycphp-talk] Usernames with whitespace

federico ulfo rainelemental at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:04:58 EDT 2011

Use case insensitive field or execute query with "lowercase"

SELECT * FROM table WHERE LOWERCASE( $name ) = LOWERCASE( name )

Depends by your goal, I could let user insert space and case only for
personal informations as name, address and such, not necessary on
login, unless you need higher security.

My 2 morning cents :)

Sent from my iPhone