[nycphp-talk] Extra Laptop

Matthew Kaufman mkfmncom at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:56:35 EDT 2011

Does any one have a *spare* laptop they could loan another developer?

I just replaced my laptop that had died on Saturday with a used IBM ThinkPad
T60 1952-CTO, (I know old, but I just use Fluxbox and Linux for basic shell
and vim).

Unfortunately, The ThinkPad's motherboard died Sunday night and this has
completely killed almost my entire week; and I am a bit worried and was
wondering if any one could help with a spare laptop that they could loan or
donate to a good LAMP/Web/PHP developer.  I have coded over half of my life
in LAMP, PHP... But haven't had a good paying job since 2008.  I have been
doing research and more general non-paying projects for fun the past 3
years.

I need a job bad; and I also have rent coming up.  Could any one help with a
laptop donation?  I live in Flushing, NY --- but would really like to meet
any one any where in New York or Long Island.  I don't have a car, but can
take the trains.  PS I don't even have a phone now so I am in quite bad
shape -- I really do need to get a job ..... I am a startup /
entrepreneurial type person people say or it is true; but I haven't been
able to execute on anything; and slowly (amazingly) ran out of money...  Can
any one help me?

I will send you my actual resume if you ask me for it; as well.

Thanks,
Matt