[nycphp-talk] Running PHP On IIS Express

Rukbat rukbat at webdingers.com
Fri Aug 19 08:34:21 EDT 2011

For a number of reasons, most of our web servers are *nix, so for the
one box that had to be Windows (no way to talk to RDB7 on a Vax from
*nix at the time), I kept to the same server.  We do have a few boxes
running IIS, but to me that feels like wearing a skirt - it's something
someone else does.  Nothing wrong with it, I just don't do it.

I've never done a head-to-head, and I'm sure microsoft.com runs on IIS,
but there's another aphorism - if it's not broke, don't fix it.