[nycphp-talk] ot: rackspace cloud / slicehost

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Wed Feb 9 17:25:08 EST 2011

I've used both EC2 and Rackspace Cloud extensively, and I'm a much larger
fan of Rackspace Cloud for numerous reasons.

See my blog posts here: http://www.atopia.net/blog/ -- there are two of
them relating to Rackspace Cloud.

What's your project like?  Will you be developing entirely for commodity
hardware?  Will you be using something like puppet/chef to spin up and
control instances?

-Matt