[nycphp-talk] Creating a URL

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Tue Nov 29 20:52:36 EST 2011

Developing the skills and knowledge to perform server-side development
on any competent level takes a minimum of a couple of years in most
cases.   Therefore unless you have serious goals of becoming a
server-side developer and are willing to put in the enormous time &
energy commitment that sort of thing requires, I would second the
recommendation to hire someone experienced to build this for you.

Kristina