[nycphp-talk] Apache 2.2, PHP 5.2 and .htaccess

Peter Sawczynec ps at blu-studio.com
Tue Oct 18 23:26:14 EDT 2011

Okay. Using a different tactic, what mod rewrite would for this given
subdirectory cause
all requests to:

anyfile.html or anyfile.htm to always map to anyfile.php

...not issuing 301 or 302 and without the browser or search engine spiders
and bots knowing.

If that is possible?

(Then I would gladly rename all my site file extensions to .php).

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec
Technology Dir.
blūstudio