[nycphp-talk] Image resizing/cropping on the fly

Federico Ulfo rainelemental at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:07:49 EDT 2011

Checked the spacing and try the output buffering, the problem of the header
is into PHP, is not the browser that change the headers.
The weirdest thing is that the script works fine, but randomly doesn't,
that's why I can't really reproduce the problem, but I've to wait that
happen, I might send you the source of it

Thanks

 --
Federico Ulfo » <http://www.federicoulfo.it/>
Certified Developer Google & PHP