[nycphp-talk] Image resizing/cropping on the fly

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Thu Sep 8 08:07:37 EDT 2011

Hi Frederico:

On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 02:07:49PM -0400, Federico Ulfo wrote:
> The weirdest thing is that the script works fine, but randomly doesn't,

Add an error handler (http://php.net/set_error_handler) that gathers
the problem information and the images and sets them (and sends an email
to you if you want).  It's possible there are some images that have
parameters you're not properly accounting for.

Good luck,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/