[nycphp-talk] PHP function to execute HTML tags

tuon1 at netzero.net tuon1 at netzero.net
Tue Apr 3 17:44:24 EDT 2012

Hi!
Can you guys tell me what the PHP function that executes HTML tags when the content from the database contains HTML tags get dumped onto the webpage?
I used to know it but since I haven't used it for a long time, I can't think of its name right now.
What I am talking about is that when HTML tags got stored in the database, it gets treated like ordinary plain texts and when those plain texts get dumped onto the webpage, the browser treats or displays them as texts.
Thanks in advance!
Paul
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4f7b6f799dd92335392bst04duc