[nycphp-talk] Battle Of Braces - Round 2 PHP - July 20

Federico Ulfo rainelemental at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 10:54:33 EDT 2012

Hi,

Battle of Braces is a cross platform hackaton that take place in Meetup HQ
with great developers. Yesterday Round 1: Javascript was incredibly fun and
there were few very interesting application that might become a startup,
such as the winner Hackadoo, a split screen game where win who code faster
and OutToLunch <https://github.com/ShaunSpringer/OutToLunch>, the app all
the offices needs to organize where to go for lunch.

The Round 2: PHP - July 20, will be a great occasion to socialize with
other PHP fellows, challenge yourself as developer and as a team, learn and
discover, beers. To be more persuasive, there are prices, the winner of the
BOB will be presenting at the NY Tech Meetup.

I am searching for some good fellows to make a team and participate
together at the battle, I have already an project doable in one day but any
other idea is welcome.

http://www.meetup.com/Battle-of-the-Braces/events/60476102/