[nycphp-talk] Which deployment apps are you using?

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Fri Jun 1 17:41:47 EDT 2012

Hey Folks:

On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 12:13:25PM -0400, Chris Snyder wrote:
> Subversion and SSH here.

Seconded.  Plus some shell scripts.  Though I'm now planning out a
deployment system using git post-update hook scripts.  Use your favorite
search engine to read more about it.  Once I have my ideas sorted out
and working, I'll post them.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/
        4015 7th Ave #4, Brooklyn NY 11232  v: 718-854-0335