[nycphp-talk] Amazon MWS

Nicholas Hart nhart at partsauthority.com
Thu Nov 8 14:38:52 EST 2012

Hi,

I am working on converting our Amazon API from SOAP which was working until
last week to MWS.
Has anybody done this successfully?  I have my account setup and downloaded
their PHP code samples
but am having trouble and could use some assistance.  Also just found their
Scratchpad site which
is also not working when I put in all my credentials.  What is the SellerId
anyway?  This is not listed
anywhere in their documentation or on their sellercentral site.

Note: Amazon has disconnected their SOAP service as of late last week which
they had announced in
and email that was never forwarded to me.  Doesn't look like they will turn
it on again as I have already
asked.

Any assistance much appreciated.

Nick