[nycphp-talk] Member Management System

Federico Ulfo rainelemental at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 01:24:57 EST 2012

Howdy Matt -- for your project Wordpress is the best solution, because easy
to hack and fast to develop. Is probably not the most elegant code out
there, but is the best to have the job done! Also in WP other developers
can join the project later, and immediately understand it and hack it.

Avoid custom unless you have time and want to challenge yourself and learn
something new, and even in that case the best solution is to use a
framework, because it doesn't make sense to reinvent the wheel, when lot of
functionality are already made and tested.

Keep me updated on the progress of your project,
Federico